- Car Rental in Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An
- Prices & Booking
- Without Driver
Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam.
|Da Nang Airport IATA Code: DAD||Da Nang Airport ICAO Code: VVDN|
|Latitude : 16.0438995361||Longitude : 108.198997498|
|City : Da Nang||Country : Vietnam|
|World Area Code : 791||Airport Type : Large|
|Da Nang Airport Address / Contact Details : Da Nang Air Base (DAD), Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam|
Closest airports to Da Nang, Vietnam are listed below. These major airports located close Da Nang.
DAD airport - HUI Airport – (100km)
Following are the nearest airports to Da Nang and Da Nang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
The distance from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An is 35 km. It takes about 40 mins for transfer from Da Nang Airport to get Hoi An, you can choose one of mean of transportation as below
1. Taxi: it would be best to negotiate the fare before going, which ranges from VND 300,000 to VND 400,000 ($15-20)
2. Bus: Many hotels in Hoi An provides bus transfer from Da Nang International Airport to Hoi An, for about $2-3/each. These minivans are often comfortable enough and carry 6-10 people. Another choice is taking the Sinh Café, the popular bus pass service which makes a stop in Hoi An.
The cheapest bus, though, is the city bus which can be found at 33 Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Khe District, Danang. This bus runs every hour and costs about $1 for one-way ticket. With that low price, you have to accept the fact that the buses are quite old and don’t run fast.
3. Motorbike taxi: Also known as xe-om, this is the most common method to get around in Vietnam. A trip from Da Nang to Hoi An by motorbike usually costs VND 150,000 to VND 250,000/each, depending on your negotiation. Or if you wish to travel to Hoi An within a day, you can rent a motorbike and ride it yourself.
4. Private TAXI: kinly introduce with you http://jmdanangcarrental.com/da-nang-airport-transfer