- Car Rental in Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An
- Prices & Booking
- Without Driver
Hue Private Car Rental
Hue has been chosen to be the capital city of the Southern Kingdom by all Nguyen Lords and officially became the capital under Tay Son ‘reign. For approximately 400 years, Hue has become a great landscape and architectural site. Hue' royal complex has been officially recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Situated on the Northern bank of the Perfume River, with an area of 500 ha and a system of three circles of ramparts, namely from outside to inside: Kinh Thanh (Capital Citadel), Hoang Thanh (Royal Citadel) and Tu Cam Thanh (Forbidden Citadel)
Departure from Hue, you can take a trip to Da Nang for visiting Marble Mountain, Son Tra Peninsula, My Khe Beach… If you love natural, you can drive to Bach Ma National Park so as to enjoy 4 seasons within a day. Moreover, DMZ Tour, Son Doong Cave, Phong Nha Cave always are best choices if you are really like adventure trips.
Also, Hoi An Ancient town will be a nice journey for you in which you can see thousands lighted lantern after sunset.
Top Things to do in Hue
1. Bun Bo: Hue typical noodles with fresh beef or pork with vegitables and green bean srpouts
2. Dragon Boat on Perfume river: take a round 30 mitutes to sight seeing and enjoy fresh air from the boat. One boat is belongs to a family, so the trip will learn more about local life on the charming river of Hue
3. Cyclo in Hue: Driver will bring you to small , peaceful and lovely roads at countryside of Hue. You are partly leaded back 19th century to touch simple life of Hue people
4. Dong Ba Market: The biggest market in Hue in which you can find everything to shop
5. Ancient houses: Architure of the houses were built under Nguyen Dynasty, the trip will show you value of oriental culture on each of wooden pieces
Please send Email or make a call to get the best price for car rental in Hue
For further information, feel free to contact us 24/7:
Mr. John +84 77 7597 236
+84 973 760 948